A 1920's fashionable flapper with a turquoise blue hair bow is featured in this cross stitch pattern adapted from art by CM Watercolors.
Although this is a full coverage design, you have the option of omitting the white background and stitching this on a specialty fabric of your choice.
- Stitch Count: 429W x 517H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 17" x 20.5"
- DMC Colors: 84
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss key, symbol key, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits