The White Rabbit
Be late for once-in-a-lifetime events with The White Rabbit cross stitch pattern, adapted from an 1890 illustration by John Tenniel. The design features a beloved character from Alice in Wonderland, showing the White Rabbit forever looking at his pocket watch, in an eternal rush. Create a unique decoration for your wall that'll make everyone smile - no matter how late you are!
- Stitch Count: 275W x 420H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 11" x 17"
- DMC Colors: 102
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss & symbol keys, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits