The Tailor of Gloucester
A family of crafty mice prepares to carefully complete the mayor's waistcoat in this cross stitch pattern adapted from a vintage book illustration by Beatrix Potter.
- Stitch Count: 341W x 429H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 13.5" x 17"
- DMC Colors: 119
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss & symbol keys, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits