Reading by the Window
A young woman in a flowing Victorian dress and her faithful canine companion enjoy a summer afternoon overlooking the sea in this cross stitch pattern adapted from vintage art by Charles James Lewis.
- Stitch Count: 869W x 649H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 35" x 26"
- DMC Colors: 120
- Small version available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss & symbol keys, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits