Poppies are featured in this cross stitch pattern adapted from art by Anker. It pays tribute to the veterans who paid the ultimate sacrifice, and memorialized by Lt. Col. John McCrae, a Canadian physician who penned the war poem "In Flanders Fields" at the outset of World War I.
- Stitch Count: 467W x 350H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 18.5" x 14"
- DMC Colors: 118
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss key, symbol key, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits