Hiding Place (CROP)
If you own a log cabin or lake house vacation home, this peaceful scene in royal hues of purple and gold may look familiar. From the fishing poles and comfy rockers on the welcoming front porch, to the stone fireplace and idyllic rippling water of the nearby lake, it transports the viewer to a simpler time where life moves at a slower pace. This cross stitch pattern was adapted from art by Abraham Hunter.
- Stitch Count: 517W x 517H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 20.5" x 20.5"
- DMC Colors: 120
- Large version available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss & symbol keys, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits