This exquisite cross stitch pattern adapted from art by Andrey Yanushkov lets you delicately evoke the beauty of a fully-open pink and red long stemmed rose in stunning watercolor. With its layered artistry, A Rose by Any Other Name brings refined luxury and a timeless elegance to your needlework collection.
Although this is a full coverage design, you have the option of omitting the white background and stitching this on a specialty fabric of your choice.
- Stitch Count: 351W x 423H
- Finished Size on 25ct: 14" x 17"
- 131 DMC colors
- Floss key available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss key, symbol key, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits