We're Alright (CROP 1)
Adapted from art by Abraham Hunter, this cross stitch pattern depicts the emotional, heart-breaking effect on area wildlife following the devastating 2016 Gatlinburg, Tennessee fires in the Great Smoky Mountains.
- Stitch Count: 649W x 649H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 26" x 26"
- DMC Colors: 122
- Large version available here
- Small version #2 available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss & symbol keys, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits