You can almost hear their lonesome sound as a trio of wolves passing through a snowy forest pause to howl at the full moon in this cross stitch pattern adapted from art by Abraham Hunter.
- Stitch Count: 1200W x 900H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 48" x 36"
- PLEASE NOTE: this is not suitable for 14 count fabric due to size, unless you choose to stitch it in 2 or more separate projects (for example, a triptych).
- DMC Colors: 97
- Small version #1 available here
- Small version #2 available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss key, symbol key, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits