The Better to See You With
A uniquely creative twist on Little Red Riding Hood is featured in this cross stitch pattern adapted from art by talented artist Misty Walkup.
The artist shared this tidbit with us about the process:
“The high mountain waterfall....funny little story here, in the original painting, there was a teeny tiny woodsman where the waterfall lands up there. I wasn't happy with the way he turned out so I covered him with that waterfall. Lol. He is taking an eternal shower.”
A Facebook stitch along group has been created especially for this chart. Click here to join us!
- Stitch Count: 671W x 825H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 27" x 33"
- DMC Colors: 118
- Little Red Riding Hood-only version available here
- Wolf's eyes-only version available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss & symbol keys, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits