Our bright and colorful Catching Rays cross stitch pattern adapted from art by Abraham Hunter is sure to bring an unrivaled level of sophistication to any space. The intricate pattern featuring aquatic life, including dolphins, turtles, fish, and coral reef, brings to mind the exotic riches of the tropics, evoking the beauty and elegance of the islands.
- Stitch Count: 1200W x 900H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 48" x 36"
- PLEASE NOTE: this is not suitable for 14 count fabric due to size, unless you choose to stitch it in 2 or more separate projects (for example, a triptych).
- DMC Colors: 134
- Turtle #1 version available here
- Turtle #2 version available here
- Dolphins-only version available here
- Fish-only version available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss key, symbol key, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits