Gibson Girl (MINI)
Artist Charles Dana Gibson's vision of Edwardian-era feminine beauty is featured in this cross stitch pattern adapted from a circa 1900 illustration.
Although this is a full coverage design, you have the option of omitting the white background and stitching this on a specialty fabric of your choice.
- Stitch Count: 304W x 380H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 12'' x 15"
- DMC Colors: 23
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss & symbol keys, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits