Frontline Heroes (CROP - MINI)
This cross stitch pattern was adapted from art by talented Australian artists Brigitte Dawson and Melissa Turner of Melbourne's Murals and Interior Design. Created to honor the "Frontline Heroes" of the medical community in the ongoing battle against the Covid-19 pandemic, the image is both emotionally moving and inspiring during these tumultuous times. We opted to leave the brickwork in the design as it reinforces the fact that this is a mural and gives the piece a more 3D appearance.
- Stitch Count: 378W x 378H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 15" x 15"
- DMC Colors: 96
- Large version available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss & symbol keys, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits