Capture the beauty of a wooded path as it takes on the brilliant hues of autumn in this delightful cross stitch pattern, adapted from art by Hans Anderson Brendekilde. Steeped in classic Victorian art, the rich colors evoke a feeling of refined luxury for the sophisticated stitcher.
- Stitch Count: 979W x 737H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 39" x 29.5"
- DMC Colors: 123
- Small version available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss key, symbol key, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits