A stunning lighthouse stands proudly atop a cliff, its beam of light eternally guiding those at sea. The sun emerges from the clouds and paints the sky with vibrant hues of pink, purple, blue, and gold, as the waves below crash against the rocks. Adapted from art by Abraham Hunter, our Light of Hope cross stitch pattern is a symbol of assurance, protection and hope.
- Stitch Count: 979W x 649H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 39" x 26"
- DMC Colors: 136
- Small version available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss key, symbol key, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits