Look afar and behold! This cross stitch pattern adapted from art by Lucie Bilodeau of a black and white tuxedo cat will have you purr'fectly mesmerized. He's focused on something that's caught his attention in the garden and the autumn colored background emphasizes his curiosity. Experience the enchantment of this paw-some project!
- Stitch Count: 700W x 560H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 28" x 22.5"
- DMC Colors: 105
- Small version available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss key, symbol key, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits