Experience the beauty of a Victorian farmhouse aglow at dusk, reminiscent of an old-fashioned Christmas. A handsome snowman greets you after a long horse-drawn carriage ride; just inside the wreath-adorned door, a twinkling tree, a crackling fire, and the warmth of family welcomes you home. Our Homecoming cross stitch pattern, adapted from art by Abraham Hunter, will make this winter holiday season special.
- Stitch Count: 595W x 441H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 24" x 17.5"
- DMC Colors: 98
- Large version available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss & symbol keys, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits