Let the spirit of the holidays fill your home with this delightful cross stitch pattern, adapted from art by Abraham Hunter, of a red male cardinal surrounded by holly leaves and pine boughs, set against a crisp white background. Accented with vibrant red berries, this design is a subtle reminder of the Christmas and holiday season. Create a beautiful, unique piece for your family to treasure for years to come.
Although this is a full coverage design, you have the option of omitting the white background and stitching this on a specialty fabric of your choice.
- Stitch Count: 200W x 280H
- Total Stitches Minus Background: 39,222
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 8" x 11"
- DMC Colors: 83
- Large version available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss key, symbol key, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits