Nature's resilience following the tragic 2016 forest fires that ravaged Gatlinburg, Tennessee's Great Smoky Mountains is tenderly portrayed in this cross stitch pattern adapted from art by Abraham Hunter.
- Stitch Count: 869W x 649H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 35" x 26"
- DMC Colors: 117
- Small version available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss key, symbol key, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits