Unleash your wild side with Bonnie, a fun cross stitch pattern adapted from art by Abraham Hunter. It features a curious raccoon meeting a dainty ladybug in a fun and whimsical woodland scene. With intricate details providing plenty of challenge and a touch of nature, this is the perfect pattern for stitching up a unique, eye-catching piece of art!
- Stitch Count: 500W x 420H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 20" x 16.75"
- DMC Colors: 74
- "Clyde" available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss & symbol keys, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits