Be Still by Abraham Hunter presents an awe-inspiring homage to the ocean's beauty, captured in a cross stitch pattern that celebrates the serenity of a sunrise. An exquisite reminder to linger in the moment, this timeless design will be the epitome of luxury and finesse in any home.
Abraham is a religious artist and expresses his devotion often within his work. If the Bible on the arm of the Adirondack chair is not your cup of tea, feel free to make adjustments to the cross on the cover.
- Stitch Count: 375W x 375H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 15" x 15"
- DMC Colors: 119
- Floss key available here
- Large version available here
- Small version #1 available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss key, symbol key, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits