Silent Night (VERSION 1)
The colorful lights of the Aurora Borealis serve as a backdrop as a steam train chugs along, passing by a small country church on a snowy Christmas Eve. This vintage-themed cross stitch pattern was adapted from art by Abraham Hunter.
- Stitch Count: 869W x 649H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 35" x 26"
- DMC Colors: 122
- Version #2 available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss & symbol keys, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits