Pledge of Allegiance (BLOCK FONT)
Tattered and torn but still proudly flying, this cross stitch pattern of the American flag was adapted from public domain art. The words to the Pledge of Allegiance are seemingly engraved into every other stripe in an historically-appropriate script font.
- Stitch Count: 700W x 420H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 28" x 17"
- DMC Colors: 80
- Script font version available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss & symbol keys, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits