This Bald Eagle cross stitch pattern adapted from public domain art is designed to bring a realistic, majestic look to your next project. It features vivid colors and a detailed design that pays homage to the iconic American bird. Create a beautiful piece of art that will be admired for many years to come.
Although this is a full coverage pattern, you have the option of omitting the dark navy blue background and stitching this on a specialty fabric of your choice.
- Stitch Count: 525W x 350H
- Finished Design on 25 ct: 21" x 14"
- DMC Colors: 73
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss key, symbol key, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits