A cozy winter village at dusk is featured in this cross stitch pattern adapted from art by Richard MacNeil.
- Stitch Count: 850W x 1200H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 34" x 48"
- DMC Colors: 136
- Small version available here
- PLEASE NOTE: this is not suitable for 14 count fabric due to size, unless you choose to stitch it in 2 or more separate projects (for example, a triptych).
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss key, symbol key, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits