The Glade Creek grist mill in West Virginia's scenic Babcock State Park is beautifully depicted in this cross stitch pattern adapted from art by Abraham Hunter.
- Stitch Count: 649W x 869H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 26" x 35"
- DMC Colors: 118
- Small version available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss key, symbol key, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits