Victorian Marriage Certificate PERSONALIZED
Adapted from an actual vintage 1885 Victorian marriage certificate, this instant digital download full coverage wedding cross stitch pattern PDF features creases, water stains, and tears that only add to its authenticity and character, much like a long and happy marriage. :) Beautifully ornate with a floral design and flowing decorative script, we will personalize it for you by adding the information you specify. Makes a unique and thoughtful wedding or anniversary gift which we will personalize for you with the information you provide as outlined below.
- Stitch Count: 495 x 649
- DMC Colors: 92
- Full cross stitches only
- Pattern Keeper compatible
- Click here for mailed paper patterns, kits, and oversized fabric suppliers
~ PLEASE READ THESE INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY ~
IMPORTANT! There is a 20 character limit *including spaces* for each field. We tested 30+ fonts; the one shown in the example images above provided the best readability. We regret we cannot offer a selection of fonts.
We will convo you with any questions, and send you a proof before finalizing. Once the design has your written seal of approval, the files will be emailed to you. Production time is 1-3 days after we receive your personalization info.
Please provide the following information in the buyer's note box at checkout:
- Groom's Name
- Bride's Name
- Groom's City & State or Country of Residence
- Bride's City & State or Country of Residence
- State or Country of Wedding
- Exact Wedding Location (Name of Church, etc.)
- Day of the Month of Wedding
- Year of Wedding
- Witness Names
- Officiant Name
- Officiant's Title (Minister, Reverend, etc.)