A Victorian-era wife receives a love letter from her sea captain husband in this cross stitch pattern adapted from artwork by Lee Dubin.
- Stitch Count: 341W x 429H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 13.5" x 17"
- DMC Colors: 110
- Large version available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss key, symbol key, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits