The American Indian's way of life from earlier times is beautifully illustrated in this cross stitch pattern adapted from art by Jim Hansel.
- Stitch Count: 304W x 380H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 12" x 15"
- DMC Colors: 102
- Large version available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss key, symbol key, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits