Wren the Christmas Sheep
Don’t just make this Christmas merry – make it wooly! Wren the Christmas Sheep by Mary Miller Veazie is an adorable, realistic cross stitch pattern that captures the cuteness of a cheery little sheep nibbling on a sprig of holly. Give this fuzzy friend a home for the holidays and make some cozy, crafty memories!
- Stitch Count: 469W x 469H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 19" x 19"
- DMC Colors: 76
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss & symbol keys, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits