Create a purr-fect design masterpiece with Charlie! This unique cross-stitch pattern features a black and white tuxedo kitty that bears an uncanny resemblance to the legendary silent film actor, Charlie Chaplin.
Artist Lucie Bilodeau shares a bit of trivia about this piece:
"This is a painting of Charlie Chaplin, one of the Hemingway cats, when she was a little kitten. I had the privilege to photograph Charlie with two of her siblings at the Hemingway House and Museum when I lived in Key West, Florida."
- Stitch Count: 350W x 350H
- Finished Size on 25 ct: 14" x 14"
- DMC Colors: 81
- Large version available here
- Includes black & white large print PDF, floss key, symbol key, page layout, finished design photo, and detailed instructions
- Compatible with Pattern Keeper and Markup R-XP
- Downloaded patterns are not refundable
- See our FAQ for printed patterns and kits